ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 04:48 AM   #7
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Enterbay figures in Canada?

I see. The only logical way I can think of is to ask a friend that does travel to Hong Kong and help you buy them. With 12" figures it's always a good idea to inspect the figure first. Different people just have different standards be it the clothing on the figure or the paint job on the head.
You might also try to ask them to mark it as a gift? Not sure if that helps. I actually have a friend that heads back to HK in summer time and spends tons of money buying Japanese toys and ship them all back home in a can hide a healthy adult huge, box. I don't think he got charged for tax or customs.

Btw, as far as I know, EB haven' started on the 70th Ann Bruce Lee figure yet. They are currently busy with finishing the long overdue Storm Warriors series and preparing for the Ip Man 2 figure based on the likeliness of Donnie Yen.

In an totally unrelated news, I'm so happy that my friend got back from HK last Sunday and brought back my EB Cloud figure. It made me realize the figure will be heavier than usual 12" figures because of the metal stand EB uses. It does weight a few pounds, no joke.

Last edited by cloud; 05-04-2010 at 04:51 AM.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping