ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #172
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Universe Movie Discussion

Keeping it spoiler free....

"Wow" and "whoa" were my reactions throughout the movie! Boy was it satisfying! I knew it was gonna be good, but it really went beyond my expectations. I was so giddy, I felt just a like kid all over again. Dare I say I almost shed a tear of joy seeing the awesome team-ups? Great during and after credit bonus scenes as well!

Did anyone else catch Cap's theme in that one scene? That was pretty cool. Though I don't recall hearing Thor, Hulk, or Iron Man's themes from their respective movies. Seems like a missed opportunity, the soundtrack/score could have been so much better if Silverstri had integrated their themes as well. The Avengers theme itself was pretty catchy, caught myself humming it on the drive back.

Planning to see it again in about a week, but I don't know if I can wait that long! Though before the second viewing, I must do a marathon of the previous films first. Surprisingly, my IMAX screening only showed trailers for Prometheus (can't wait!) and Frankenweenie. Unfortunately, Amazing Spidey and TDKR were absent, both of which I was expecting.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping