ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 11:16 PM   #1265
random11
Convention Exclusive
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Two reasons why I didn’t blow up. 1: it’s still in stock. 2: I happened to pull up the tracking just before I was going to go pick it up and noticed that it was sent back.

If it was oos now. Or if I went all the way to the depot (which is annoyingly not close). I would have been peeved.

But it’s total BS. They said that the order had a “resolution required - shipment refused” yesterday. So it got sent back today. I never said I was refusing the shipment. So I don’t know why that happened. And I don’t know why they only gave me 3 business days to pick it up. Absolutely stupid.

I talked to EBGames about it and they said that they can ship out a replacement with Canada Post. They also said for future orders you can request Canada post if you want. So at least I learned something new with the whole ordeal.

I told them not to bother as I figured I'd order it for in-store pickup instead. I’d have to go to the store after it got delivered anyway because for some stupid reason EBGames still won’t give you your edge discount with online orders.

Last edited by random11; 07-09-2019 at 11:19 PM.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping