ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #815
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

So I was “lucky” enough to find a Marvel Legends Black Knight at TRU this week. Joyous restock, right? I open it up, start popping the pieces out, and as soon as I try moving his right leg, it snaps clean off. Anyone else have this issue? Looking at the pin that was holding the leg together the damn thing looks like they used Smokey grey translucent plastic instead of regular plastic. I tried looking up to see if this was a common issue, but only found one review on Amazon mentioning it. Super bummed out. I could try fixing it, but I don’t honestly know if it’s worth the effort. Truthfully I was more swayed by ‘ohhh, hard to find figure’ and ‘ohhh, BAF pieces I need’ than any love for the actual character. And on closer examination the ‘wings’ on his one head aren’t attached symmetrically, his sword looks like a flailing armed tube man dancing at a used car lot, and his shoulder articulation is downright abysmal for a sword wielding character. Ugh. I hate the ‘disappointment factor’ more than anything else. Been a junk week with another junk few days ahead, and this was my enthusiasm pick-me-up. Not so much now...
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping