Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 11:35 AM   #14
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Star Wars Bandai Kit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Yes there is articulation in those areas. I think the only area you mention that doesn't is the elbow, but only the swivel aspect due to the pistons. But the shoulder swivels and so does the upper bicep. I'll verify at home later. Edit: looks like the shoulders do not abduct. Only rotate/swivel.

There are two sets of arms that are included. One is stationary and can only be rotated at the shoulder. The other set has some (but not a lot) of bicep flexing. The pistons on the arms can actually be moved out of the way to achieve more bicep flexing.

C-3P0, as a character, has little articulation in the movies to begin with so this figure I think is true to his robotic poses. You can pretty much achieve those classic 3P0 poses that we've come to know. There's even a bit of ab crunch.

I would suggest watching a YouTube review to get a better idea of the articulation.

Thanks for the reply. Totally agree that he doesnt need a ton of articulation due to his robotic movements in the movies...just looking for a little so he doesnt feel too static. Probably going to buy this kit, looks great...maybe even the Vader too, cuz I hate the helmet sculpt on the black series version, he looks so sad.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping