ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:57 AM   #226
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

110-2
Hasbro- Transformers- Combiner Wars: Silverbolt

So until about 2 minutes before sitting down to write this review I honestly thought that this guys name was Scattorshot. It’s not like I didn’t know his name either, I loved the original Aerialbots, but I suppose that it was just one of those things that happen with age or perhaps from me even pulling back a bit from the franchise, but I think the most likely thing and this might sound blasphemous to any Transformers fan, I relate the name Silverbolt to the Beast Wars character. I mean it's not like the original Silverbolt had much in the way of a personality or overall character development outside of the Key to Vector Sigma episodes but I suppose that was par for the course in the G1 cartoon.

Pros: Good resemblance original Generation 1 character. Has a nice sturdy construction with a good amount of articulation and easy, but not to simple transformation.

Cons: The robot has a plane on his back and the plane has a robot on its undercarriage. Works ok for the robot mode as the plane has a fairly thin profile, but is very noticeable in vehicle mode. Also his gun looks awesome, but it fits really loose when in the hand.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping