Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #33
adriantripod
Cobra Trooper
Re: Mattel DC Comics Multiverse 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
I know it might be apples and oranges comparing to Canada, but being down here in Phoenix while on vacation I have seen 1 figure from the Rookie wave... after going to over a dozen stores over the week... is that a new wave or old?

And then for JL Multiverse every store had 4 or 8 figures on the pegs exactly on August 1st: Target, TRU, WM. Completed Steppenwolf quite easily.

One WM store had the Zoom wave but no Zoom (who I am still missing for King Shark BAF). And speaking of King Shark, there is a TRU Exclusive War Robin who comes with a different head for King Shark. And this Robin is peg-warming in 3 TRUs down here.

Oh and also @ TRU they have Menelope (sp?) who has 2 flaming swords for the Ares BAF. And she is peg-warming too.
The Rookie wave is brand new, as in, a few weeks on the shelves in the States. No sign of them at all in good 'ole Canada.

No sign whatsoever of JL Multiverse figures either. TRU had some of the kid-friendly toys on August 1, but nothing else. Not sure why it's so hard to get both on shelves at the same time.

The King Shark wave has been spotted here, very randomly, in various parts of the country but to say they've hit en masse is wrong. It seems like some Walmarts and TRUs got them, but most didn't.

TRU has told me they're also not carrying the Damian Wayne or Menalippe figures, so if you want to pick up a Damian for me, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited by adriantripod; 08-04-2017 at 07:00 PM.
adriantripod is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping