ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 12:12 AM   #38
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe
Re: Mattel DC Comics Multiverse 6"

Update post-US-vacation return home...

US WMs in Phoenix were shipped a combo box from Mattel with the left half being wrestlers (why?). The right half was King Shark wave. Except it wasn't a whole set. So one store had 3x Burnside Babs and the other peg-warmers like Hawkman. One store I visited had 3x Zoom and 0 Batgirls. And the remainder of the display was for the cheaper 6" JL figures. 16.82 USD for DC Multiverse in the US BTW.

So I have finally completed King Shark at retail price. 6 months later... but he's totally awesome.

On the day before leaving I found the rest of The Rookie wave at a US WM (minus Reaper). I also found the cheaper 6" Parademon and it's a bit short but looks quite good with the DC JL wave.

I wish I could've brought stuff home, but had no room. And after shipping a 2lb box to a relative... USPS was very expensive at 24 USD as a minimum cost. The Robin and Menalippe peg-warmers will be at US TRUs for a while until they're clearanced. Maybe an Ameri-Friend can help out? 19.99 USD full price (and that's less than the prices up here after conversion).

And one last note. In LA the Frank & Son show had Zoom at 1 booth (which was closed). It was $40 USD. So I'm thinking the distribution of that wave was spotty all over the place.

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 08-16-2017 at 12:18 AM.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping