ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #35
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: New 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Released in Canada

Finally found all the classics at a TRU:E today. Really great update on the original toon versions.

I will say though, in the past couple of days I found only about 3 complete sets while looking, and 1 each of Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo had problems visible in the package. Donatello had 1 foot "floating around in the pacakage. Raphael had his whole right arm not placed properly in the package which clearly was causing stress on the joints pressing against the bubble. Leonardo had one sword placed improperly and it looked like the sword was bent in half.

I get the feeling the packing team isn't doing quite a bang up job so double check carefully before buying these guys.

That said, I really think they are pretty great. I have unknowingly started a "Classics" collection with MOTUC He-Man/Skeletor, "Classic" Lion-O, Mummra, Tigra, and now the Turtles. Add in the MP Optimus Prime and Sideshow Duke and I have a fairly cool updated collection of 80s characters. Now someone please bring on the "Classics" versions of the SILVERHAWKS!!!!
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping