ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 11:23 AM   #369
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

202-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Scarlet Witch.

Much like The Wasp, the MCU has really helped the popularity of the Scarlet Witch in recent years and while it’s not a direct link to her comic book self, she’s pretty darn close. That said, If I had my way, I would have liked to see her introduced as Magneto’s daughter, as a superhuman with mutant ability and as part of the X-Men. Granted when she was first introduced way back in Avengers: Age of Ultron that was not a possibility or even in the works for that matter, so Marvel did what they had to do and at least was able to keep the connection to her brother and Vision.

Pros: SW here was released well before the MCU version was imagined so it’s obviously based on her rather eye-catching comic book aesthetic. Despite the comic accuracy, I’m not a huge fan of the costume as it tooks to be a bit much, but appreciate it, especially the cape, nevertheless. An amazing head sculpt, typical female ML articulation throughout and some included standard energy effects round her out nicely.

Cons: It’s a good think that she has that hard plastic cape as getting her to stand with those heels is nearly impossible.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping