ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 07:28 PM   #1012
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

610-2
Disney Toybox- Star Wars: General Grievous.

This truly was a welcome surprise as I never thought in a million years that ToyBox would produce a figure like Grievous. Not because he is a Jedi killer, as these Toybox figures have never really shied away from producing more brutal characters, but because I would have thought their preference would have been to stick to sequel based figures, or ones that were featured on the Mandalorian/Clone Wars cartoon for synergy. Lucky for us they must have looked past it and gave us a really cool toy.

Pros: Lots to love on this now scarce figure including an Infinity style sculpt on one of the more unique looking Star Wars characters, a decent amount of articulation and moving parts to emulate the robotic body and four different hilted lightsabers that can be held in each of his bi-furcate arms.

Cons: As with every other unique Star Wars figure, General Grievous is a bit difficult to pose in a way that looks cool. Outside of that, he’s a phenomenal Toybox figure and I’m extremely glad that I was able to pick him up.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping