ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 12:13 PM   #1016
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

614-2
DC Collectables- Batman: The Animated Series: Zatanna

So here is a fun fact: Zatanna was the first non Batman related Justice League member that appeared in the Timm verse DC Animated series. That said, she didn’t have the same magical powers that she is known for, but it still counts as an appearance. I suspect this early entry into the Animated Universe was the brainchild of series writer Paul Dini, whose affinity for the character can be seen in his personal life given that he married a real life magician who bears a striking resemblance to Zatanna.

Pros: Zatanna continues the trend of these Animated figures having really fantastic looking sculpts, however….

Cons: Everything else on her is completely lackluster. Overall the figure is tiny and really does not justify the price, she’s completely unstable with heels and no ankle articulation and only comes with a small assortment of extra hands that are meh, a cane that she can’t hold very well and a cardboard paper event poster. I’m not sure what else they could have included, but this is just poor value all around.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping