ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 12:52 PM   #1018
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

616-2
Hasbro- Transformers- Generations: Mini-Con Assault Team: Heavytread, Windshear & Runway.

I have always loved small Transformers, especially ones that are not just scaled down versions of bigger characters so when the MiniCons were first announced way back during Armada, I was excited to see what they would come up with and for the most part they were all really fun having all the benefits of the combination gimmick of the headmaster/targetmaster/powermasters and the team aspects of the MicroMasters. Infact, some of my favorite Mini0cons are the combining teams which is why this release was such a great addition to the Generations line up.

Pros: There is a lot of engineering and care that went into this set and I have to commend the designers for a job well done. Firstly there are 3 unique figures that each resemble a small vehicle mode, secondly each of those figures transform into a workable robot mode with some articulation and an included weapon, lastly, each figure transforms into a third combiner mode that connects into a fully articulated deluxe figure. I mean, this is genius level engineering all for the kids toy.

Cons: Not trying to nitpick an ambitious toy, but some of the robot modes are a bit meh and the combined figure is fairly limited in pose-ability and movement.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping