ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 12:51 PM   #1020
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

617-2
Hasbro- Star Wars Black Series: Jawa

So here’s a fun thought: without the Jawa’s, the events of EP 4,5,6 as well as 7,8,9 do not happen. Think about it. If they did not pick up R2-D2 and C-3P0 in the desert they would have never found their way to Luke’s and Obi-Wan and certainly would have not have provided the Rebels the Death Star plans. Infact, if they were not captured when they were, the Storm Troopers would have most certainly found them roaming about thereby crushing the rebellion soon after. Perhaps that is why Obi-Wan and the droids show respect by burning their bodies after the Storm Troopers killed them all? Hard to say, but perhaps they are due a bit more credit for their small, but important part, of taking down the empire.

Pros: Overall I really like this look of this little guy. He has a decent sculpt and a decent amount of usable, upper body articulation. I also appreciate them including two different weapons.

Cons: As is typical at this point, the lower body artication is useless given the hard plastic skirt. Also, I’m not sure that this figure should cost the same as a typical black series figure.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping