ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
joshimus
Convention Exclusive
Re: Marvel/TF/GIJoe/StarWars and misc stuff for sale

EDIT's made March 19
Some more stuff up. Chances are I don't remember all the names or series so if you find something you like, let me know which.

Vector Prime repaint and TFA Wreckgarr 20each

Set 1:

First row 5ea figure.

Second row: Arcee 7 (may have her weapons still) The 3 Jets (have their weapons) 7 each and the dunebuggy 5

Third row: BW Armadillo 7, BM Silverbolt 10 and the 2 beside 5 each and the last pic underneath 5 each.

Set 2:

The 3 Car Robots figs (yes not RID) 12 ea. Forgot their names but the red car has some scratches and silver paint on the hood so 8 for him.

BM Primal, Manterror 6 ea and Titanium TC 10

Yellow Laser cycle 5, backstop (rhino) 5, ROTF little prime and BB 5 ea and the 2 wreckers and Ratchet 5 ea

Bottom row: Titanium Scourge 15, Ratchet 5, TFA Lockdown 6, depthcharge (boat) 4 and TFA Prime 6

Set 3:

Cybertron Jetfire (has both guns) 40, Towline 7, ROTF voyager Ironhide 8, Armada Overload (should have missiles) 45, red alert (complete) 10, TF1 Leader Prime 15.

Next row: TFA Ratchets, Prowl, BB and Blur. I do have Blurr's weapon as well as most if not all of Ratchets stuff too and Prowls street lights. 8 each. Sideways repaint minus twins 5, smokescreen 5, Demolisher (does have minicon) 6.

Bottom Row: BD Jazz 5 and the next 3 energon 8 each and Sideways minus twins 5. I may have the energon weapons still, just don't remember which ones they are. I have a bucket full of weapons and parts so if I find them I will add them.

Misc:

SW TF's 5 each. Transforming Buzz Lightyear 20, TF Rex 10

Misc Takara tf's that I can't remember 5 each, Wolfang 5 and Dirge I think 5.

Also Energon Superion Maximus 99% complete. One jet is missing the turret goggles. Chances are I got sick of it falling off I just tossed it. Managed to find 1 of the 2 though.
80 for the set.

Feel free to make offers just don't lowball cause I just won't deal.

Last edited by joshimus; 03-19-2013 at 09:43 AM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping