ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:32 AM   #109
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here

DC Collectibles- The New Batman Adventures: Two Face

My initial excitement of the Batman Animated Series line has slowed somewhat given the wide spread QC issues that have plagued early waves. For that reason I was extremely concerned about opening the first wave as they have been the worse offenders. However that said, I'm no MISB collector and it was time to start opening these figures... carefully.

Thankfully Two Face seams to be clean of any issues and looks great. I can't honestly place him in any particular "The New Batman Adventures" episode, so I can't recall his overall design, but I don't think it is much different than the BTAS look. Accessory wise Two Face is completely decked out. I also appreciate the extra hand accessory with the moulded coin in the palm, a very cool touch for sure.

Overall I am happy with how Two Face turned out. I'm still not really sure why DC had decided to release 3 of 4 characters in wave 1 from TNAS and I suppose time will tell if we get a different Two Face from BTAS, but I really do like how this one turned out. While mine didn't break, I do wish that it felt a bit less fragile.

Pros: Nice looking sculpt, Multiple POA, Excellent accessories.

Cons: Fragile.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping