Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 02:24 AM   #43
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
I haven’t seen a huge increase in pricing and lack of figures yet. Maybe it’s as you said, they’re still fairly new but overall it seems most people are getting theirs.
Are you sure? cause I just went on Ebay.ca and toggled canada only and the price for these guys are nuts. 60-70 dollars with $20 shipping. Plus one guy literally took a picture of himself sitting in his car holding the figure like he JUST bought it for his listing. Two of the listings 4-5 available with 2 sold so they clearly bought a whole case. I think the only reason why a ton of people aren't scalping this right now is cause they haven't really hit a lot of stores yet and not many scalpers actually have them. Once these guys come a little more available we'll start seeing more ridiculous listings and it's gonna be a fight to get them. Not just cause of scalpers but cause people are gonna want to buy excessive amounts of these guys due to wanting to army build so they can have a crammed shelf full of Troopers they won't even be able to display properly.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-12-2020 at 02:27 AM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping