Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 07:11 AM   #1
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Haslab Projects General Discussion

Hey all.

I figured I would start a thread that covers a general discussion about the different Haslab projects since we seem to be entering a new, more rapid phase of projects.

So I guess this thread can be a catch all for discussion if you so choose.

So to start.....

What's your thoughts on Galactus? As of this post, the project is at 7905 backers with 41+ days to go. So well on pace to make the 14,000 threshold.

Personally I am a little pissed at the 14,000 threshold, because I want easy to reach stretch goals, and I don't know if they will set realistic goals with such a high starting number. However I get the logic since the last 3 projects all went well above expected numbers.

Both the Sentinel and the Razor Crest had targets of 6,000, but both ended up over 20,000!! The Heroquest project had a target of $1,000,000 and was over $3,500,000!!

So those are gangbuster numbers no matter how you look at them.

Back to Galactus, what do you want to see for unlockable goals? Obviously the trending ideas are Heralds, but what else would you like to see?

I also think the upcoming Retro FF waves will go well towards filling in some holes that won't be addressed with the Haslab Galactus. I could see Silver Surfer, and the Terrax BAF being released in the Retro line, either as Fan Channel exclusives, or part of a second wave.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping