ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 08:10 PM   #1506
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

882-2
Mattel- Masters of the Universe Revelations: Skelegod

Well crap. Guess who had insanely low expectations for Skelagod and was wrong? Yup, this guy. I mean, can you blame me? Some reviews called him a sloppy mess and others straight up passed on him given that they were not interested in the “Revelations” line for reasons that I'm not going to go into. And while he's not perfect, he IS very imposing and is worth the money, especially because the retailers ordered too much and he's on clearance.

Pros: Skelegod is a surprisingly good figure. Solid sculpt from the Netflix series, a good amount of usable articulation despite being so spiky, his own power sword and an energy punch effect. I also really appreciate how detailed the cape is and how it is affixed to his back.

Cons: This is going to sound dumb, but I hate how the shoulder ball joint contact points are hidden making it impossible to see where the lateral movement pivots. I'm sure it's just a design choice and I'm sure it's much cleaner, but I can never tell if the joint is frozen or just not lined up straight.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping