ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Toy Fair 2013 News Coverage Pictures and Details Round-up from Day 1

Great to see that MU isn't dead. Though a little peeved that Zemo looks to be getting a single carded release, since I paid top dollar for the SDCC exclusive at a toy show a while back. They're finally releasing Cap on the new Cyclops body, though not really liking the head sculpt and lack of mail for armor. Cloak and Dagger, hah, didn't see that coming I wonder if they're actually a 2-pack. The Thor 3-pack with Valkyrie and Skurge looks really good, too bad they didn't include Enchantress using the new body for this set instead. The X-Men 3 pack with Emma looks really good too.

Just Jean Grey and White Phoenix for me, and maybe Heroic Age Hawkeye, for the next wave of ML. Wolverine Legends line, that's pretty neat, I wonder if this going to continue with a Thor Legends line and so forth with all future Marvel movie. For sure Wolverine, Astonishing Cyclops and Phoenix Cyclops for me. I would have gone for Rogue and Emma as well had they decided to use their voluptuous body for those two. Can't wait for the second wave of the Iron Man Legends figures. Hopefully they'll actually make it to retail up here.

Interesting, IM3 Hasbro pretty much ditches articulation leading to mass panic for all their future stuff, then comes the Thor movie figures and we're back to norm. Based off what's been revealed for figures, looks promising that Thor will actually be wearing his helmet in the movie!

The Avengers Assemble 3.75" look surprisingly good, glad they didn't skip on the articulation (unlike Ultimate Spidey). Black Widow, Red Skull, Leader, and Hulk all look great!

SW Black Series 6" Darth Maul looks really good! Need Qui-Gon next!

GI Joe, that Budo Samurai Warrior looks awesome! A Joe figure in a full suit of Samurai armour, that's really cool! The Cyber Ninja, heh, I can picture someone using him to make a mask-up Tony Stark custom.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping