ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 07:57 PM   #1237
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

758-2
McFarlane Toys- DC Multiverse: Batman Who Laughs.

The DC animated movies have been a big hit (with me anyways) and I’m wondering how long it will be until we get the Batman Metal storyline. In fact, I’m somewhat shocked that they have not featured BWL in more popular media given that it seems McFarlane has a thing for him. I’m guessing that has more to do with the fact that his creepy vibe and aesthetic suit McFarlane’s style, but I also think he’s fairly popular within the collector community.

Pros: Batman Who Laughs is an amazing looking character and I feel that McFarlane once again gave us a really detailed, nicely sculpted figure with a good amount of detail through the figure and two Incredible poseable wings that can spread out to show off an impressive wingspan and fold up to not take too much room on the shelf. Really amazing looking figure.

Cons: While I like the character, and appreciate improvements over the initial release, I get frustrated with basically two of the same characters in quick succession when there are so many other figures just begging to be made.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping