Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 04:20 PM   #2605
lifedragon99
Decepticon
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I have a question if someone could satisfy my curiosity. I was at my GS earlier and managed to pick up the In Space blue and Glider for $34 before tax. The girl rang it up as the regular price with edge discount despite there being a red clearance sticker for $33.88($30.98 with edge) over top of the regular sticker. I asked her if she's sure, pointed at the sticker and she rang it up again and said since it's already clearanced I don't get the edge discount.

I didn't really care at that point I wasn't going to argue over $3 but is this normal procedure or was this some kind shady business? Not to mention she removed the red sticker from the box right after. I dunno the whole situation just seemed sketch to me. Why would I even need to tell her to ring it up again when the clearance sticker is right next to the old one? I don't buy from GS much anymore so I don't have much experience with what goes on anymore.

I saw him for $28 at a store recently. Do you think the hover board would be worth it for the price? I've already got him but I'm curing if the vehicle is with it.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping