Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: Anyone here order from BBTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustajesse View Post
Beware though that Canada post almost always charges me custom fees.
Yeah, I've been tagged with custom fees from BBTS as well, more so than any other US company I order from. I don't know if it's random or specifically targetted cause they know what's in those boxes, but whatever.

They have a "pile of loot" system where you can put items in and basically hold onto until you ship them in one shipment, which saves on shipping charges. If you add in stock items, BBTS will charge your credit card as you put them in, and preorders will be charged once they come in. The system is great. The only thing is sometimes they get products in anywhere up to a month or so after other places. I think part of this is because they strictly adhere to the street date releases. for example, the Marvel Universe figures were on sale online at various retailers weeks before the actual release date. BBTS waited until permission was given to release the items by Hasbro.

If you cancel an order, and they've already charged you for it, you will get a store credit. Long story short, they're pretty good. Their packaging has always been decent.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping