Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 11:59 PM   #2877
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Personally... I hate CMDStore. I feel like they’re nearly as bad as scalpers. Their prices are all over the place, they have a weird inconsistency between their main site and how they sell things on Amazon and Walmart, and their shipping is ridiculous. Was going to order some Power Rangers from them and they tried telling me it would be $19 shipping for a single figure. Pfft. No thanks.

It’s just a weird thing with me though. I hate them like I hate beets; never tried them but I just know I don’t like them. I’ve never pulled the trigger and actually ordered anything through them, and probably never will. Some people on the boards have reported really positive interactions with them, but something about them just sets my Spider-Sense a tingle.
I have bought precisely one thing from them because of this. I don’t like that their figures are $5-$10 more, plus they don’t have shipping deals. If I’m spending $200 on a Legends wave or Black Series, free shipping wouldn’t kill them. They also adjust the prices of what they consider hard-to-find and overinflated brand new figures by $20 or more. Better off waiting for product in stores than by buying from them.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping