Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:32 PM   #67
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: Thundercats Super 7 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah this is turning into a marathon for Thundercats. What makes it worse for me is that they have been humming along with TMNT and just started wave 6 preorders.

Add on to that, the ThunderTank is now listed on EE as being released August 2022!!

At first I was laughing when people would joke about the Thundercats license being cursed, but I'm not laughing now. This brand is cursed when it comes to toys.

At least we should have some more figures in hand before the end of the year. Hopefully even sooner. I can't wait for big boy Slithe and what looks to be an amazing Jaga!! That will at least help ease the wait for wave 2 & 4.
I know and even though I collect the turtles from them I also get neca turtles so I was just saying to a friend how I wish it was the turtles being delayed because there is so much tutles stuff coming out from neca, super 7 and playmates.

On the upside, back in the beginning because of covid there was a small chance the Thundercats line would be entirely cancelled. Imagine if that happened? Then we thundercats fans would truly be cursed.

I'm glad they will be slowly shipping soon but Cheetara was one of my most wanted because her and Lion-o were my first two ljn figures as a kid. But I also really want Tygra to complete the big 4 of the team.

I hope we see some images for wave 5 soon but I think they're holding out until we get some more figures in hand.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping