View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 10:49 PM   #1549
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
Hahaha

I spoke with the store manager today and honestly said that if I were him I would be upset that my store is getting passed over and stock is going entirely to the website first.

Defeats the purpose of an in store preorder and renders them basically useless since it’s going to take 2 weeks for mine to arrive in store but would likely take only a few days to arrive at my house if I bought it online.

And once again I don’t even care that much about this trooper! Just absurd what they’re doing with preorders lately.
Exactly this. I’ll still hit up my store constantly to see what’s new, but this experience has pretty much been a case of ‘the last straw’ with pre-orders. I’ve got 2 more headed to my store in the near future (hopefully), but from here on in if it can’t be ordered online I might just skip it or wait for it to show up decently priced on the secondary market. The amount of stress for something so inconsequential is mind boggling, and for as much as I like my store’s staff, the fact that I had to basically do their job and figure out why they hadn’t got a shipment is borderline insulting. All the while my Edge card expires in 9 days and I still haven’t received the half price renewal coupon I signed up for last month. Yeah, not feeling real motivated to renew it at the moment. I’m sure I will, cause my last receipt tells me I saved $189 last year, but I’m sure as fruck gonna put it off as long as possible. Grumble, grumble...
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping