ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 12:00 AM   #1739
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Wow.
It seems like there's quite a few confusion here.
Just because Hasbro owes Power Rangers now similar to GI Joe does not mean they will charge less.
A standard SRP is standard. You never know what factor ins the cost. For example, notice all the Power Rangers figures that shared tooling also comes with a unique actor portrait head sculpt. That cost money...
Also. these don't have build a figures or any incentive for customer to buy the full wave so Hasbro does run a risk.

Honestly I think the best way to run lightning collection is to do box sets on HasLab. I just don't see how the sales can go strong with the line.

For Finster, I think $40 feels okay. There are a couple of things mentioned such as a fully brand new tooling figure. THere's also paint deco that factures in. But most of all, the key thing is demand.How many people will buy him? How many stores will actually order him?
I can tell you the order numbers will very likely not be as high as the current season kids toys.

The hobby isn't going to get cheaper. Cost will go up, and price will go up. For better quality and maybe lesser production run.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping