ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 02:34 AM   #12
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here

Thanks! I really love that surfing Batman, much more than I thought I would. I'm also not sure about the actual problems of the animated series Batman; maybe they fixed the issues??? In any case I'm going to grab a spare just in case.

Hasbro Marvel infinity series; Star-Lord.

I guess you could say that I was somewhat aware of GOTG prior to their explosive rise to stardom (pun intended??) but never thought Marvel Studios would make me a fan. The movie changed all that and since I have picked up most of the new books and took in all the other (limited) media available. While I like the Chris Pratt version of the character, I didn't want to make the investment in the 6'' Marvel Legends figures that would no doubt be required. When I saw this little guy I was convinced that he had to be mine. To be honest, I sort of like the look of this version better; more true to the comics and certainly a look more becoming of a "LORD OF STARS" than the space pirate featured in the movie. Maybe this costume will be featured in the sequel?

Pros: Great articulation, good price point, good likeness to source material.

Cons: Figure broke right out of the package. (Looks like they used a left shoulder joint for the right should and had to force the bicep in place casing the joint pin to crumble. Not wanting to deal with finding a new one, I just glued them together a called it good.)
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping