Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:06 PM   #5
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: NECA retro Ninja Turtle 2-Packs released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
I do in store only and I shouldn’t have to place multiple orders in store and online to get an item.

Also I can’t use my Onyx membership and earn points either. So I can’t get my 15% off unless I bring it in store and return and rebuy. But that isn’t always allowed.

NECA dropped the ball. There is no reason there shouldn’t have been some on shelves too for anyone.

As the first NECA Turtles release in Canada, it is currently a failure.
No you shouldn't but that appears to current climate your having to deal with. It's really a scenario where you may have no other choice but to adapt. While it is frustrating at some point you can't keep doing the same thing expecting different results in the end your the only one who loses. I can appreciate your reasons but I mean at some point you can either assure yourself the item or be left rolling the dice and being disappointed over and over, otherwise what's the point in expressing disappointment if you don't change how you get there. Otherwise you can't really be surprised when your left empty handed.

To be fair we don't know if it's NECAs fault or EB Games. Perhaps online orders considerably outnumbered in store orders which would effect in store quantities. Neca didn't anticipate the demand etc... Considering its the first rollout there's alot of variables. Only thing that would be a step in the right direction is more being available next time. They had no metrics to go on and it's really better to make less and have more demand then to make too much and overestimate the demand and be stuck with alot of stock. It's bad business.

We don't know what happened and pointing a finger at alot we don't know that is all speculation even whose to blame.

Share your concerns with Neca maybe that will let them know what's going on.

Good luck
sixshot1981 is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping