ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:17 AM   #5
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper
Re: Toys “R” Us continues normal business operations across Canada

Lol it wont be long our countries investors are just naive..... Hasbro and Mattel fucking killed Toys R Us theres literally stacks and stacks of figures and girl dols from both brands that have been sitting for years. Everytime i step foot in a Toys R Us i see the following:

Stacks(50-100) of beat up dusty black series
Pegs full of shitty transformers
Stacks of shitty multiverse figures
Giant racks of 100+ crap like electronic figures rc cars and stuff like millenium falcon giant playsets
Tons of new deformed style barbies you cant dress or customize
The list goes on and on

Its just crap they receive by the truckload from mattel and hasbro like wtf did nobody in their stores notice this crap wasnt selling and to stop buying it.....

Action figures for example why keep buying these assorted boxes from hasbro that repack figures nobody wants just refuse to carry them.....The toymakers will adjust.....

Their online is so garbage and terrible it looks like something i could make on wix or shopify.....

Their stores are constantly mismanaged by people who have no idea about toys.....

All easy fixes that toys r us just seemed like they didnt give a fuck. Its very sad but I saw it coming I actually said this last year looks at all the crappy star wars saying hasbro is gonna drive away all their business and they did....... Use your giftcards guys it wont be long.
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping