Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 10:37 PM   #999
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I love this line. I do. But this is why it just isn’t worth it anymore. Like what’s stressing me out the most this year? Half the world on fire? Nah. Global pandemic? I’m cool, totally stocked on TP. 513 hurricanes? Bah. Being a toy collector, having Amazon cancel preorders made months ago, Walmart do the same, EB just constantly push back the release dates, and having all three get in impossible to nab exclusives Yeah. That sh!t. With a side order of Cobra Island and scalpers. Sigh...
I agree with you it is too much of a pain in the ass. I only just started getting into Domestic figures in the last year with Lightning Collection and Black series but I'm already just about done with domestic figures. I'll stick with LC cause I've been able to find them eventually with enough patience. Black Series on the other hand is way too much of a pain in the ass for me to bother anymore, Marvel Legends as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
Yup my wal-mart order got cancelled as well. I guess pre-orders just aren't a thing in Canada.
My Walmart Order is processing..I did order it at the end of September around the time PO's first opened so you might have jumped on too late. Either way it's BS. In Canada availability and PO reliability isn't a thing and it's pretty sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Walmart cancelled mine as well - I take back how easy it is to order from them lol
When did you place your order? Mine still hasn't been cancelled. I put my order in end of September.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-25-2020 at 10:41 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping