ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:55 AM   #81
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

Sorry, I'm a day behind.

2-010
Disney Vinylmation- Star Wars Rogue 1: Jyn Erso

Two in a row? Not really, Jyn Erso was the souvenir from our recent July trip to Disney World in Florida. Truth is that I had not actually really opened a new toy in the past 6 months as I was either too busy at work, busy setting up my toy room, or simply just not into it. These Vinylmations count differently as I open them in the moment; something that I have never been able to do with my other figures.

A quick note about the actual trip. Florida in July is… interesting. Very hot, humid and busy with Brazilian Tour Groups (like seriously busy), but overall was a lot of fun. If you ask me what is better between Disneyland in California or DisneyWorld in Florida I'll always say Disneyland; it just more condensed and easier to navigate. DW has a lot of pluses, including awesome water parks, unique attractions not found in Disneyland and the amazing Universal Parks, but I’ll be happy if I don’t go back for a few years.

So, same story with Jyn as to how the choice is made, and for the most part i’m pleased as I like the character. I would have prefered K2SO, but such is life with the blind box. There is a bit of an added bonus in that Jyn comes with a blaster accessory, something that many other Vinylmations don’t include. I will re-iterate that it was even more evident that the Vinylmation well was drying up as it was much more difficult finding this one so I really hope that they keep it alive, even in some small way.

Pros: Nice overall look and includes an blaster accessory.

Cons: None.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping