Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:53 AM   #4003
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
I don't play the games either. I don't even have an XBox. I just really like the minifigures!

I think your ODST may be defective. It shouldn't be that loose. If you want, you can contact Mega Bloks and see if they will send you a new one. I hope so too! I want them to keep the same quality for the figures and the sets. Mega Bloks have come a long way from its early days.

I believe Mega Bloks will be changing the Halo Spartan, ODST, and Marine minifigures this Fall. They will have Call of Duty type articulation and the ability to swap armour pieces! So series 9 will be the last of the "old" Spartan, ODST, and Marine molds. They will be rebooting the blind bags too. It will come with the new articulated minifigures.
Eh I don't care about the looseness, it's just on the ODST because the peg is still tight on the Spartan MV and EOD I got at Target.

Any tips on how to take ink off? Somehow my red pen left marks on my fingers when I wasn't even touching the damn thing and now I've got a few red ink splotches on the ODST Backpack and Spartan Scout rear leg.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping