Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:54 PM   #14
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
These are TRU Canada exclusives and that's why we haven't seen them at other retailers at least that's what it says on their website - "R" EXCLUSIVE above the figure picture. That kinda sucks because they were everywhere in the U.S. when I went there a couple of weeks ago.
Man, that really sucks. Though they don't have the Toys "R" Us exclusive sticker on them in thunderboy's picture...

Hopefully it won't be too hard to find a set. I definitely want to build a Groot. A little annoying that Drax's pants looks to be the wrong color. Everyone's outfit is before the final battle except his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
You're not alone on the "over priced" feeling. But I believe they are TRU exclusive (at least in Canada), and there seems to be demand for them, so I think people are snatching them up despite the price. I'm not sure I'll cave in and get the set for that price, but I'll be picking up a few.
Haha, the only reason there's a demand is because they're the only ones releasing them. Well, the movie's success probably helped too.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping