Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:24 PM   #704
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Thats cool. But EB Games seems to get them all regardless (kinda like entertainment earth in the US). Sif and Thor is at TRU while Crossbones and Cap along with the first armour tony set are at Walmart, and EB games carries those too. So I was wondering if maybe he would show up at TRU or Walmart.

I am personally not a big fan of EB Games and I dont have a platinum Edge account so if i had another option I would go for it. Is the regular price they are charging 34.99 for Ultron or 29.99 ?

Also, I find it odd that Amazon.ca ended up with none of these exclusives.
I’m going to assume the $34.99. When I preordered mine I had to put $5 down, which I did not have to do when I preordered Thing ($29.99). I think $30 is the cut off for free preordering.

I would strongly encourage popping down the $15 for the Platinum Card and cozying up to the staff at your local EB. I’ve saved over $70 this year primarily buying Legends Figures and a few TFs. And now the staff literally calls me whenever they get a new case in, so I find it makes ‘the hunt’ a touch less annoying. I’ve got 2 TRUs, and 2 Walmarts in my town and still find it easier to get my figures at EB than the other two.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping