ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #2
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Scrapper6's Lego Collection Liquedation Sale

Hey everybody, I'm still hoping to sell these off, The Harry Potter Lot is now gone as are the two Horror Themed Studios sets.

Having gone over every set with and without instructions and placed them in individual ziplock bags I have also revised what is up for sale.

Most of the older sets from the Town/City sub-themes are complete, but some have improvized parts and one of the Sea Hunter sets is missing the Treasure Chest it came with.

I am really in need of some cash now for debt removal payments and so am open to negotions within reason. I may knock off ten or fifteen dollars on the Bionicle lot, but that is my limit.

Shipping Costs are not included as I may have mentioned, so shipping prices will be added to whatever the final price is after I have your postal code to check how much it will cost to ship to you.

I have removed the Western, Adventurers and Batman sets from the list of items for sale because I have decided in the end to keep them. They don't take up as much space as everything else plus some of them are royally a mess. The Oasis Ambush set I had listed comes with a palm tree, two of the leaves are broken, one of them is only just a two hole wide green piece that slides over the other piece. I can't in good conscience sell the thing to anybody and I'm thinking I might try to get a few more of the larger Western and Adventurers sets for my display/collection. I also wouldn't mind scoring the Batman sets, but they aren't 100% on my TO GET list.

If anything strikes your fancy please PM me, let me know what you like, I am open to selling some items individually if you are only interested in one or two items from a theme.

The Castle Sets are no longer available.

Last edited by Scrapper6; 08-26-2009 at 07:38 PM.

» Action Figure Shopping