ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:59 AM   #216
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

103-2

Hasbro- G.I. Joe- The Pursuit of Cobra: Snow Job

Snow Job? What kind of name is that? It's so random hey? Somewhat on the nose but totally believable. I mean, he is clearly a winter type character that spends much of his time in the SNOW and has a JOB to do... so it seams reasonable? Anyways, as a kid I always liked Snow Job and certainly gravitated to him and the other arctic type characters; chalk that up to growing up in Canada as well as spending a good portion of the winter on skies. So the ability to roleplay as a character like Snow Job on the slopes was natural progression. As an adult, I don’t ski much at all, but certainly appreciate a figure like Snow Job due to all the great accessories that he comes with. Seriously there is nothing better than a guy who has a model of transportation and an entire campsite that basically fits on his back?!?! Those who are familiar with my reviews know that I give big marks to any action figure that has the ability to carry all their accessories.

Pros: Lots of cool accessories for hours of play value and can carry them all at the same time.

Cons: His overcoat limits articulation and poseability. Additionally it would be nice if there were some instructions as to what all his stuff does. Much like the Jungle Viper there is no insert explaining what to do with it all; thank goodness for the internet.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping