ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 04:42 PM   #664
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

406-2
Takasa/Tony- Transformers- C P-15: Rumble & Jaguar

Takasa/Tony? Yeah, sorry about that; These are some knock offs that I picked up to accompany my MP Soundwave. Now I should say that while I don’t make it a normal practice to buy knock off or bootlegged figures, I really have no issue with the practice or people who do as the stuff is usually of lesser quality and not a suitable replacement for the real deal. Yes, there are some standouts, inducing the “Taskasa” brand of which I have a few other MPs from, but I would have rather originals as the KO’s usually feel cheap, are usually loose and could break by just looking at them wrong.

Pros: Depending on which type of fan you were, Rumble was either Red or Blue and as a TV kid, I’m in the “Blue” group so it’s a bit confusing to not call this little fella Frenzy. That said, I’m not calling Ravage by his Japanese moniker: Jaguar so I guess both are getting renamed. Both figures are remarkable for what they are: nearly identical tapes that convert into two completely different, detailed / articulated robot modes that are fantastic upgrades to the original G1 figures.

Cons: As KO’s these figures do have a few little quirks: Some of Rumble’s joints are frighteningly tight and his gun doesn’t fit into his back very well. Ravage has the opposite issue as his leg joints are super loose.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping