Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #3969
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Just picked up six of the eight Series 2 Power Ranger Megaforce Blind Packs from Mega Bloxs. When the hell did these come out anyway? Because TRU just suddenly had them mixed in with Series 1 Cases.
I am not sure when the Mega Bloks Power Ranger Megaforce Series 2 mystery packs started to show up at the other TRUs and Walmarts. My local TRU got them in before Christmas and I was able to get the entire set. I still need to get a new Blue Ranger because it came with 2 sets of Legs and no Torso piece.

I did pack openings and posted my videos in this thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...9946#post59946

The codes for each figure is in the video description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Some QC Problems arose, my G-I-D Loogy has two right arms and the Yellow Ranger does not include the weapon that the checklist claims she's meant to. It's just the same little gun thing she had last time, what's the deal?
Yeah, that sucks! You can try contacting Mega Bloks customer service and get them to replace the Glow in the Dark Loogy figure for you.

I think they decided to switch out the Yellow Ranger's weapon. It does happen sometimes with Mega Bloks blind bags. Accessories may not always be the same as pictured in the figure sheet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 02-02-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping