Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 12:03 PM   #13
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: NECA retro Ninja Turtle 2-Packs released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
I should be able to preorder a product and get it. I shouldn’t need a bunch of back ups to ensure I get them and then deal with cancelling them all after or returning them. Especially when it’s the same retailer we are talking about. I shouldn’t need to preorder at both EBs in town and online to make sure I get an item. That’s utterly embarrassing for EB and NECA.

It’s a failure of a launch. If there’s no product it’s a failure. Doesn’t matter how you want to paint it. Little to no product for the first NECA Turtle launch in Canada.
If it makes you feel any better I pre ordered online and they fulfilled 1/4. At first I was pissed but now I see it as a blessing in disguise...didnt need a $300 credit card invoice.

Not trying to defend the likes of EB but Neca probably under estimated demands. They are also the company that manufactured the OG comic turtle figures on a hand shake deal, and were basically issued a CAD from playmates for infringing on their licensing deal. And before anyone says anything, I know neca has come a long way since those days but common man lol.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping