View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 11:12 AM   #13
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon
Re: Star Wars Bandai Kit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Hey Multiplex,

Thanks for posting this. I currently have my mouse hovering over "buy now" on the 3PO. I know its a model kit but my main question is: Is there any articulation? Not that I will be playing with this figure in a sandbox or anything, but Id like to be able to get a few different poses out of him for display and photos.

Im not too concerned about any articulation below the waist, just wondering if there is any head/neck/shoulder/elbow/wrist/abdomin articulation.

This thing makes the recently announced 6" black series figure look awful...and that red arm

Yes there is articulation in those areas. I think the only area you mention that doesn't is the elbow, but only the swivel aspect due to the pistons. But the shoulder swivels and so does the upper bicep. I'll verify at home later. Edit: looks like the shoulders do not abduct. Only rotate/swivel.

There are two sets of arms that are included. One is stationary and can only be rotated at the shoulder. The other set has some (but not a lot) of bicep flexing. The pistons on the arms can actually be moved out of the way to achieve more bicep flexing.

C-3P0, as a character, has little articulation in the movies to begin with so this figure I think is true to his robotic poses. You can pretty much achieve those classic 3P0 poses that we've come to know. There's even a bit of ab crunch.

I would suggest watching a YouTube review to get a better idea of the articulation.

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 12-16-2015 at 11:22 AM.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping