Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:47 PM   #4
Bman82
Red Shirt
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I'm afraid of hunting for one of these, plus the rest of the Clone wars figures. Do you have the UPC Code for this?
UPC = 501099375475

its gonna be rough hunting for sure especially since these are exclusives. It helps that they have, from what I can tell, 6 per store but still thats not very many considering not all Walmarts will have them and the fact that most of these are the type of figure you can have more then one of especially if you are an army builder.

To be honest I know scalpers are frowned upon but for some people its worth spending the extra $10-$30 on a figure if it means no stress and hours of hunting saved. I myself have spent more then retail on a few figures because I knew I just wouldn't have the time to track one down in the wild before they would all be gone. At the time spending the extra cash isn't ideal but having the figure in my collection and enjoying it everyday when I see them is well worth it.

I do hope Walmarts restock once their first case of 6 is gone but that may be asking for too much.
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping