Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 11:03 AM   #10
Bman82
Red Shirt
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
My local Walmart just put out the case of 6 today. Only went for 2 then debated about getting another.. and ended up leaving with 4. Normally I feel bad about taking more than 1 figure(especially for exclusives) and try to leave some to others but I had some cool ideas in my head for a display. Plus if I did leave more a scalper likely would have cleaned it out anyway and resold it online.
I know the feeling. And if i grab more then one i don't want to be spotted by another collecter or have to argue with someone. Having to justify my actions isn't something i should have to do nor want to do. The thing is if your intensions are good then get as many as you want. People are allowed to buy 20 troopers if they want to. Yes it sucks for everyone else but thats the world.. some people get what they want and some don't.. If you got their first and you have the chance to take what you want then do it. There is no law that says you can't.

Im feeling the itch to grab a couple more just because i'd love to have 3 next to ahsoka and rex. Just the visual of it would look amazing. Whats another $70 right? fml.
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping