ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 01:38 PM   #1
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
What are your thoughts/wishes for the next Haslab project?

So with the Razor Crest coming up to the end of the funding date my thoughts have turned to possibilities for the next Haslab project.

I thought I would start a thread to discuss the possibilities amongst ourselves. Now it doesn't necessarily have to be about the exact next project, but anything you might think is possible for any line Hasbro makes.

I have to admit the Dragon Quest threw me as a possible Haslab project. As well as the notion put forward of lower priced projects in the future. Anyway....

I think it it is unlikely the next project will be Star Wars related. Possibly Marvel, but they are still waiting on the Sentinel to ship. So probably not likely the next one either. I could see a Transformer, but I think it might be GI Joe related since the movie is due next year.

If it is then, of course, I would love a USS Flagg. However I think it might be too big, and risky, for Hasbro to try first. A Terrordrome might be better, and a lower price point.

However I think if Hasbro were to do Joe they might go with something smaller. Something like the Killer Whale, or Night Raven. I could go for either of those done with greater attention to detail, and scaled a bit better for 3 3/4" figures.

As for other lines, I think Galactus is all but a done deal for the next Marvel project.

I really don't know what they might consider for another Transformers project. Maybe a diorama of some sort? It's kind of tough since they have Commander Class, Titan class, and Masterpiece already.

Out of left field, since they did a Haslab for Dragon Quest, I would love it if they did something similar to bring back M.A.S.K. since they can't seem to get it going as a regular line.

Last edited by canprime; 10-26-2020 at 01:41 PM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping