ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 12:31 PM   #477
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

272.5-2
Jazwares- Fortnite- legendary series: Crackshot

Merry Christmas everyone! In honour of the occasion I’ve decided to interrupt my numbering (despite my anxiety about it) and do a quick review on the WalMart exclusive Jazwares Fortnite Crackshot. This may seem a little out of left field given that I’ve yet to review any Fortnite figures, but I’ve actually opened a few and the reviews are forthcoming; I was just excited to open this one before Christmas. I’ll also have more detail on the differences between the Jazwares and McFarlane figures and which I prefer down the road, but to be honest I kinda love em both.

Pros: Much like the other Fortnite figures Crackshot has an amazing sculpt and tons of details for a 6” figure. Couple that with a fantastic articulation scheme, multiple different accessories and facial expressions (not heads), you have a really solid action figure. I also love that Jazewars is raising the bar with innovative designs and sculpts that quite frankly make some of the other, larger toy companies look lazy.

Cons: Too much of a good thing can be detrimental and this sometimes can apply to articulation. I’m good with everything but the hand/finger articulation as it actually makes it more difficult to hold weapons. Also, there is only a wrist swive and not a ball joint; nothing major, but still would have been nice.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping