ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 04:00 PM   #8
PegMan
Non-stick coated
Re: Toys"R"Us Has Record Losses in 2013

The Baby's R Us is likely gone, I don't have little ones and I also see in my local TRU that it's always empty. My suggestion would be to take all the toddler stuff and put it there, use the room to spread shelving out so that it cuts down on theft (I dig for hidden figs all the time and rarely miss, but the amount of empty packaging I find is disgraceful).

Big stores lose big money every year due to theft, and those who aren't stealing it are paying for it. That being said, I hope that all the problems are addressed and that TRU becomes a competitor to the retail outlets, if not, as was mentioned a few posts ago, they will fade away, which will leave us with one less place to get collectible's.

I've contemplated applying for a job there out of frustration of the service and other things that have been mentioned here already, but just on the weekends, because let's face it those employees probably don't make a lot, so I'd need to keep my real job.

Ever done a TRU survey? Do those questions asked actually help, or it that a company patting itself on the back? I seriously hope that it gets worked out in all of our favours, so that we can have a store that isn't in need of a spanking as we walk to our vehicles with a small bag, instead of a good review online and two medium size bags as we walk to our vehicles.

Rant complete.
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping