Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 01:01 PM   #1385
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
I think its their strategy, 1st release will always be inferior...then future release will have all the correct improvement or deco or accesories. Make us buy the same figure over and over again...
Yes, the first is never better than the new and improved VERSIONS down the line because corrections and mistakes have been fixed and sometimes they include new swords or try to make the figure different a slight bit to make you want to buy it again and again. For example Goldar with wings and then Goldar without wings BUTT new sword. How about Red Psycho in a Red Ranger 2 pack or EB Games Blue Psycho EXCLUSIVE or Psycho Green Hasbro Pulse Exclusive or 5 pack Psycho Ranger set. All the Psycho Rangers are the same head or body mold but painted or modified slightly differently with weapons or female body mold.

What I want Hasbro to make is the DaiRanger 5pk set call the Super Megaforce Star Force Rangers or something. My White Ranger is lonely without his team HIS REAL TEAM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210117-120109_Samsung Internet.jpg (86.2 KB, 22 views)
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping