ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 10:52 AM   #151
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here

Marvel Legends- Morbius- The Living Vampire.

Morbius- The Living Vampire came on my radar in the 90’s when he received his own comic book series that was eventually tied in with Ghost Rider and Sprits of Vengeance. Truthfully I don’t recall much about that book except that he looked like he belonged in some thrash metal group. After that, Spider-fans will recall that he was featured prominently as a reoccurring role in the Spiderman Animated Series cartoon. His character and motivations were pretty well established over the course of the series, but they really tamed down his vampire persona. I suppose it would be a little off base having this anti-hero running around sucking blood from criminals necks, but had to be better then sucking “plasma” from the palm of his hands…

The figure is based on his classic costume that basically screams Dracula; which I like. They have also included two small caps, one that hangs down and own that emulates wings. They both are laughably small and make it look like Morbius is wearing a kids dress-up cape, but I digress, it is on par with the classic look… Other great details include the “popped” collar and the amazing head sculpt; looks to be right out of the comic.

Pros: Great sculpt, nice likeness.

Cons: None

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping