ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:51 PM   #392
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

219-2
Disney Infinity 3.0- Pixar: Disgust.

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2 for the previous instalment:

Pixar movie rating 19 of 20: Cars 3- Here’s the thing: I like the Cars franchise. I recognize that they are likely some of the less popular Pixar films to date what with being written off as more kids movies used to sell toys, but I find the characters to be endearing (I do like the new character of Cruz Ramirez), the stories to be light hearted and fun and even though I loth Nascar, the racing element is exciting and looks really nice under the Pixar prism. With that said, Cars 3 was just a bit boring, derivative of the first movie and an otherwise frivolous attempt to sell more toys. Not that I blame Disney as they are a just corporation, it’s just disappointing that time, effort and resources were put into this, when another brilliant idea was likely shelved.

Pros: As with all the other Infinity figures Disgust has a great sculpt and, quite literally, oozes with personality. So much so, that I feel like she is personally judging me for not actually playing the game.

Cons: Static figure that is part of a cancelled game.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping