Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #42
Electro16
Super Friend
Re: Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegMan View Post
I was just at my local Target and they had a tag $19.99 (empty peg, but it looks like they're doing a reset) for Spider-Man, but not one for Cap. TRU had nothing except a full peg of Drax for $19.99, and Walmart had nothing, and no sign of reset (that probably doesn't mean anything though), so I grabbed two Ultron's for $10 each (Yesss!). Both lines are at my LCS (Galaxy), or at least they were last night.

If the UPC's aren't posted before I get home this evening, I'll put up the Cap ones, unless Spidey's are requested too
I don't think you'll find these at walmart. A few months ago I stopped off at my local walmart and in the toy aisle I bumped into a hasbro rep, and we talked for a while about the hasbro product and the different stores that carry it, walmart, tru, and what we could expect to find at Target( they hadn't opened at that point) and he told me that walmart had discontinued marvel legends. So unless hasbro convinced them otherwise or they changed there mind legends is done at walmart.

LONG LIVE TARGET!!!!
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping